The AWG7000B Series Arbitrary Waveform Generator delivers a unique combination of superior signal stimulus, unrivaled sample rate, bandwidth, and uncompromised usability.
This family offers the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal stimulus issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing and debugging sophisticated electronic designs.
The direct synthesis signal generation enables a variety of signal outputs including multi-level, Pre/de-emphasis, Jitter (Rj, Pj, ISI, DCD), SSC, and wander elements.
With sample rates from 6 Gsample/sec to 24 Gsample/sec (with up to 10 bit resolution), together with one or two output channels, the toughest signal generation challenges in the high-speed serial communication and wideband RF applications can easily be solved. The open Windows (Windows XP) based instruments deliver ease of use and allow unparalleled connectivity with peripherals and compatibility with third-party software.
- 12 GS/s (24 GS/s) and 6 GS/s Models
- 9.6 GHz Effective RF Frequency Output
- 1 or 2 Arbitrary Waveform Outputs
- Accurate Timing with only 20 psp-p Total Jitter (at 10-12 BER, Typical)
- 35 ps Tr/Tf (20% to 80%)
- ±100 ps Range (1 ps Resolution) Inter Channel Skew Control
- 2 or 4 Variable Level Marker Outputs
- Accurate Timing with only 30 psp-p Total Jitter (at 10-12 BER, Typical)
- 45 ps Tr/Tf (20% to 80%)
- Up to 300 ps Range (1 ps Resolution) Delay Control
- Vertical Resolution up to 10-Bit Available: 10-Bits (No Marker Output) or 8-Bits (with Two Marker Outputs)
- Up to 64 M (64,800,000) Point Record Length Provides Longer Data Streams
- Down to 100 fs Resolution Edge Timing Shift Control
- 16,000 steps Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps and Conditional Branches
- Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, and Conditional Branches
- Intuitive User Interface Shortens Test Time
- Integrated PC Supports Network Integration and Provides a Built-in DVD, Removable Hard Drive, LAN, and USB Ports
- High-speed Signal Generation
- Multilevel Signal Generation
- Signal Generation for Storage Device Testing
- Wideband RF Signal Generation
- Software for Creating the Exact Waveforms Required for Design Validation