The HP 4934A increases installation and maintenance productivity for telephone companies and service providers through its ease-of-use, portability, and ruggedness. Covers a wide range of analog circuits with its 1-110kHz bandwidth, choice of C-message, 3kHz flat, 15kHz flat, program and 50kBit filters, and a choice of impedances. Can also help to verify telephone company tariffed parameters and work with other TIMS or automatic test equipment in the telephone network.
- Level/frequency 20 Hz to 110 kHz
- Noise and noise-to-ground
- Noise-with-tone and signal-to-noise
- Three-level pulse noise
- IEEE 743-1984 North American Measurement standard
- Transmit/receive connectors: WECO 310