100 Gb/s BERT solution for research of next generation ultra-high speed links:
The E4899A 100 Gb/s Serial BERT enables research labs and standard bodies to test next generation ultra-high speed links designs. The E4899A 100 Gb/s Serial BERT is based on the Agilent ParBERT 81250 and the new high-speed E4898A 100 Gb/s BERT Front-End. The E4899A is the only BER test solution on the market for data rates up to 100 Gb/s.
The E4899A stimulates the device with either PRBS or memory based patterns.
- Unique data range from 40 Gb/s to 100 Gb/s
- Level range: 200 mV to 400 mV
- Transition time: 5ps
- Jitter: 400 fs rms
- Flexible patterns for stimulus (PRBS and memory based)
- Standard, proven and turnkey solution, versus a self-developed lab setup
- electrical differential interfaces with 1.85 mm connectors
- Controlled from user software running on an external Windows XP PC