To keep DS-3 transmission links operating at their best, you need to know every detail of their performance. That s why Anritsu created the DS-3 Transmission Analyzer ME462B. This instrument is specifically designed for testing and evaluating the performance of DS-3 transmission terminal and link equipment (1 MHz to 50 MHz).
The ME462B consists of the transmitter and receiver. Option 021 = GPIB and Option 11 = Built-in Printer
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver setÜ
- Provides fading measurements and error additionÜ
- Complies with Bell System DS-3 requirementsÜ
- Measurements include: simultaneous measurement of error seconds, threshold error seconds, error free seconds, threshold error free seconds, total errors, and error rateÜ
- Simultaneous error detection of bit errors, parity errors and bipolar variationsÜ
- Built-in printer, wide jitter modulation, multiple receiving input levels, and versatile output signals included