The Anritsu ME522A PCM Measuring Instrument/ Error Rate Measuring Set consits of receiver and transmitter unit. It covers the 1 to 700 MHz frequency range, up to 1,4 GHz using a plugin.
- Built-in synthesizer
- Abundant measuring patterns
- Flexible input/output interface. Level, waveform, and impedance can be set according to the system
- Powerful error measuring functions
- HP-IB control
- Receiver The receiver comes with MH677A demultiplexer. Operating frequency reaches from 700 MHz to 1,4 GHz (input) and 350 to 700 MHz (output).
- Built-in recorder.
- Transmitter The transmitter comes with U/B converter MH5104A which provides a 564,992 ± 6 MHz operating frequency.