The Centellax TG1B1-A 10G BERT is a cost-effective 0.5 to 12.5Gbps Pseudo-Random Bit Sequence generator and Bit Error Rate Tester designed for automated production-line testing, manufacturing and R&D lab use.
The BERT features an internal clock operating from 9.85 to 11.35Gbps, differential inputs and outputs, output amplitude control, jitter injection capability, GPIB control, and excellent eye quality. Centellax offers a standard one-year warranty, with an extended warranty available, and free calibration during the warranty period. The Centellax LabView VI driver allows you to easily integrate the BERT into your test system.
- Low cost, high performance
- Internal or external clock system
- Differential or single-ended input and outputs
- Programmable output amplitude control
- High-UI jitter injection for stressed eye testing
- Local push-button and GPIB remote interface