The flagship BERTScope has everything you will need to perform receiver compliance testing and advanced analysis. Featuring easy and flexible stress testing, physical layer analysis such as BER Contour and Jitter measurements, and a new Compliance Contour view for Mask Test, it represents a breakthrough in insight and saved development time.
Representing a new benchmark in value, the BERTScope S includes as standard many features that were extra cost options on previous models. In addition, Compliance Contour is a new bridge between BER and mask testing, needed because of the requirements of standards such as OIF CEI and XFP/XFI. These new standards require compliance to masks at BER levels of 10-12, a feat beyond the capabilities of a sampling oscilloscope.
BERTScope bridges the gap between eye diagram analysis with BER pattern generation. Finally, bit error ratio detection can be performed fast, accurately, and thoroughly. BERTScope samples data and enables you to easily isolate problematic bit and pattern sequences. Seven types of advanced error analysis are built into one robust solution for unprecedented statistical measurement depth.
- High Speed BER Measurements
- Integrated, Calibrated Stress Generation
- Sinusoidal Jitter to 80 MHz
- Random Jitter
- Bounded, Uncorrelated Jitter
- Sinusoidal Interference
- Electrical Stressed Eye Testing for:
- Fibre Channel
- Serial ATA I/O
- Optical Stressed Eye Testing for:
- 10 GbE
- 1, 2, 4, and (in the future) 8x Fibre Channel
- 1 GbE
- Integrated Eye Diagram Analysis with BER Correlation
- Physical Layer Test Suite with Mask Testing, Jitter Peak, BER Contour, and Q-Factor Analysis
- Compliant Contour Test for Mask Performance Evaluation to BER 10-12, as called for by latest standards including XFP/XFI and OIF-CEI
- BitAlyzer Error Analysis
- Pattern Sensitivity Analysis
- Error Free Interval Analysis for periodic jitter identification