The Clamp-On Meter Model 512 is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. It is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool. The Model 512 is auto-ranging and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. It has a high resolution 40A range.
The Model 512 measures AC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity (with beeper), Frequency (from V or A) and has a Diode Test function.
The Model 512 is sized for a comfortable, one-handed operation. This model is a True RMS clamp-on that provides RMS measurements for non-linear electrical environments. The jaw opening for the Model 512 is 1.575 inches (40mm).
- Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
- 1000AAC current measurements
- 750VAC/1000VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurement to 4000Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Diode test
- 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
- Includes test leads and soft carrying pouch