This clamp on meter is a combination power analyzer, power quality logger, and clamp meter, and is ideal for monitoring electronic loads.
With the bright color power meter display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise, and a high EMC immunity design, the Fluke 345 power analyzer is ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switching loads.
Additionally, the Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit with the power meter. The internal memory of the power analyzer enables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems.
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software