The new Fluke 902 True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter provides the accuracy, reliability and ruggedness that defines Fluke test tools. It is designed for HVAC technicians for the systems they service and install daily. With True RMS technology and a CAT III 600V rating, HVAC technicians can troubleshoot and maintain HVAC equipment safely and with confidence in the results.
- Designed for HVAC applications with capacitance, DC Current (µA), and temperature measurements
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy Display Hold button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Large, backlit display (on most models) is easy-to-see
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Three year warranty