The LK60 is ideal for non-invasive checks of insulation resistance. The unique jaw design eliminates the influence of adjacent current conductors. The ergonomic design of the LK60 ensures easy measuring. The measuring clamp fits into tight spaces and the wide display angle clearly shows the measurement result. The data hold button keeps the measured value on the display after removing the clamp for the measured conductor
The light LK60 offers the widest range of current measurement for maintenance professionals and contractors.
- Measurement of leakage current down to 1 µA for monitoring of insulation
- Broad range of measurements currents up to 60 A for all installation needs
- Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results when measuring near other conductors
- Tough clamp design with high stability for low term repeatability
- Easy carrying, pocket sized clamp with wide 40 mm (1.5 in) jaw size
- Easily viewed measurements on digital and bargraph display and HOLD when measuring in hard to see locations