An earth resistance clamp is a breakthrough from a traditional tester. Neither supplementary earth leads nor break earth equipment is necessary. Ground resistance results can be derived safely and quickly by simply clamping the ground line.
Additionally, current testing is also provided. This highly sensitive clamp meter can measure leakage current to 1mA and neutral current to 30A RMS. It is especially useful for testing ground circuits with strong interferecnce and ripple that influence the electrical quality.
This earth resistanc clamp is also widely used in the field of electric power distribution, telecommunication, and architectural ground.
- 0.01Ω high accuracy for low resistance measurementd
- 0.001Ω high resolution
- Record 99 resistance measurement values
- Set alarm threshold in 1Ω to 100Ω
- Measure leakage current and neutral current
- 45mm x 32mm large jaws
- Battery capacity indicator
- Digital measurement, autorange, easy operation
- Double insulation strengthens the interference resistance
- One second per test
- Display: LCD 3 3/4 digits