The R6441 series digital multimeters were designed for diverse applications.
The series is provided with a variety of interfaces for use in R&D sections and production lines; it ensures battery operation for field applications.
With dualchannel input and dual display, the R6441 series provides a new measurement environment.
The series includes three models: R6441A low-price basic model, R6441B with enhanced AC measurement functions and R6441C with enhanced very small current and floating method current measurement functions.
R6441A: DMM with low-price basic model.
- Maximum Display of 199999 (with a Sampling Rate of 2.5 Times/Second) and Maximum Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second (with Maximum Display of 1999)
- Standard RS-232C Interface and Optional GPIB Interface and BCD Data Output Units
- Memory Card (SRAM Card Conforming to JEIDA Ver.4) Ensures Data Compatibility with Personal Computers
- Various Interfaces Can be Implemented for Automated Measurement
- Optional Battery Unit Allows the Use as a High- Performance DMM for Field Measurement
- Diverse and Combination Calculation Functions
- Memory Function for Panel Settings (Recalls Previous Condition Settings at Power On)
- Large Easy-to-Read Electron-Ray Indicator Tube
- High-Speed Analog Bar Graph with a Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second is Available for Instantaneous Trendy Check
- Wide Power Range (90 to 250 V)