The Agilent 34410A is a high performance digital multimeter designed for high speed and precise triggering, offering maximum versatility for present and future needs. The 34410A is a 6 1/2 digit, dual display, benchtop and Agilent Open digital multimeter featuring 10,000 readings per second at 5 1/2 digits, datalogging wizard, resistance and frequency, and added LAN, USB and GPIB connectivity.
The Agilent 34410A and 34411A 6 1/2 Digit DMMs represent the latest generation of multimeters from Agilent Technologies. Building on the phenomenal success of the industry-standard Agilent 34401A, these new meters offer improved accuracy, expanded measurement capability, dramatically improved measurement speed and throughput, and modern computer interfaces including LAN and USB. The dual display offers both dual measurement capabilities and ease of use when setting up and configuring the DMM. Improvements have been made in every facet of the 34401A to make the best even better, whether you use it on the bench or in a system.
- 6 1/2 digit resolution
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5 1/2 digits to the PC
- LAN, USB & GPIB standard
- Capacitance & temperature measurements
- Data logger for improved usability
- 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- Dramatic speed improvementsÜ
- Enhanced measurement performance
- May, 2006: Firmware update provides LXI compliance