The Agilent U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter is a small form factor multimeter with huge capabilities. It provides a broad range of measurement functions, including temperature and frequency. The U2741A is a 5.5 digit resolution digital multimeter that is able to capture up to 100 readings/sec. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity - allowing users to set up and configure their tests swiftly with its plug and play feature. In addition to this, it comes bundled with the Agilent Modular Instruments Measurement Manager software for quick setup.
The U2741A can function as a standalone or modular device when used with theÜU2781A USB modular instrument chassis. Giving users more flexibility, the U2741A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments.
- Fast measurements with up to 100 readings/s
- Up to 300Vdc with 5.5 digits resolution
- Frequency and temperature measurement capability
- Wide measurement ranges: 100 mVdc to 300 Vdc and 10 mA to 2 A
- Quick and easy connectivity with the high speed USB 2.0 (480MBits/s). TMC488.2 compliance
- Dual-play capability - standalone and modular
- Easy-to-use bundled software
- IVI-COM, SCPI support
- Data logger function with Agilent Measurement Manager software
- Optional thermistor temperature probe