The HD110C is designed for professional use in harsh environments. The meter is unusually rugged and reliable in everyday heavy use applications.The meter is made using waterproof construction to prevent dirt, grime and moisture from entering the case and causing inaccurate readings or damaging shorts.
Built of tough, fire-retardant thermoplastic resistant to grease and chemical spills, with all sensitive components shock-mounted for a drop resistant to at least eight feet. The HD110C has an extended voltage measurement capability of 1500 V dc and 1000 V ac, unmatched by any other line of digital multimeters. The extended voltage ranges can withstand transients up to 12 kV.
- Highest voltage capability, measuring to 1500 V dc and 1000 V ac
- CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Special sealing for environment and water resistance. IP67 rated
- Constructed with drop-resistant housing and PCB mounting
- Magne-Grip™ holster, frees both hands for work
- Includes high voltage test leads with threaded alligator clips
- Display 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1999 counts, with annunciators
- Automatic Polarity Indication
- Low Battery Indication
- Standard 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P,IEC 6F2
- Flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic Case
- Resistance Ranges 200 Ω, 2 kΩ, 20 kΩ, 200 kΩ, 2 MΩ, 20 MΩ