This meter is the essential shirt pocketsize meter. Only 3/8" thick and less than 3 oz in weight, this meter offers full functionality with ac and dc voltage to 450 V, resistance to 6 Megohm, capacitance to100 μF, frequency to 30 kHz, and continuity w/beeper. It also offers VolTect,™ a built-in, non-contact voltage detector for ac voltages.
Another key feature is AutoTect,™ which automatically selects ac voltage, dc voltage or resistance measurement based on the testpoint to which the leads are connected. Fully autoranging, this meter offers seven different measurement functions plus features that are usually found in much more expensive and larger meters. The digital display is oversized with large digits and unit icons in the display. In spite of its size, this meter is fully safety rated to CAT III300 V, CAT II 450 V and is UL listed. Includes a silicone protective holster, attached test leads, battery and manual.
- AutoTect™ knows if it is measuring ac volts, dc volts or resistance
- The AutoTect™ feature has lower input impedance which zeros out ghost voltages
- Measures capacitance, frequency, continuity with beeper
- VolTect,™ a built-in, noncontact voltage detector
- Large oversize digital display
- Protective silicon holster included, attached test leads, battery and manual
- Overload protection 450 V dc and V ac rms
- Sensing Average sensing
- Display and update rate 3-5/6 digits 6000 counts; Updates 5 per second nomnal
- Automatic Power Off (APO) timing Idle for 3 minutes
- Low battery Below approx. 2.4 V
- Power supply 3 V standard button battery x 1