The ultimate shirt-pocket sized meter. Only 3/8" thick and less than 3 oz in weight with full functionality offering ac and dc voltage to 600 V, ac and dc current to 2000 μA, resistanceto 6 Megohm, capacitance to 2000 μF, frequency to 30 kHz, diode test, and continuity w/beeper. It also offers VolTect,™ a built-in, non-contact voltage detector for ac voltages.
Another key feature is AutoTect,™ which automatically selects between ac voltage, dc voltage, or resistance measurement based on the test point to which the leads are connected. Fully autoranging, this meter offers nine different measurement functions plus features that are usually found in much more expensive and larger meters.
The digital display is oversized with large digits and unit icons in the display. In spite of its size, this meter is fully safety rated to CAT III300 V, CAT II 600 V and is UL listed.No other meter this small offers such performance and high safety ratings. Includes a silicone protective holster, deluxe carrying case, attached test leads, battery and manual.
- AutoTect™ feature directs the meter to know if it is measuring ac or dc volts or resistance with no user interface
- The AutoTect™ feature has lower input impedance which zeros out ghost voltages
- Measures ac/dc current, capacitance, frequency, continuity with beeper
- Voltect™ feature is a built-in, non-contact voltage detector
- Power supply 3 V standard button battery x 1 (IEC-CR2032; ANSI-NEDA-5004LC)
- Automatic Power Off