Easy to use, the MTX 3281 multimeter from the MTX Mobile product family provides direct single-handed access to its functions, thanks to an electronic measurement switch. Equipped with a large multidirectional LCD screen, it has four 100,000-count digital displays and English/French bilingual menus.
In order to optimise efficiency and safety during use, the "Ampere" and "Volt" measurement terminals allow automatic selection of the appropriate function, in AC+DC mode and default automatic range.
The MTX 3281 communicates in all environments thanks to its optical RS232 and USB ports.
- Large multidirectional LCD screen
- Four 100,000-count digital displays, bargraph, graphic measurement log
- Voltage: 50kHz specified bandwidth/0.03% basic accuracy
- Current: 20kHz specified bandwidth/0.08% basic accuracy
- 3 measurement terminals with automatic selection, "full current autoranging"
- 8-key electronic measurement switch with direct single-handed access
- Functions: SPEC, HOLD, AUTOHOLD, REL, SURV, MEM
- Frequency measurements up to 2 MHz: duration, duty cycle, event metering
- "Favourite measurement" key for physical quantity (conversion or unit)
- Memorization of 6,500 measurements
- Optical RS232, USB and Bluetooth communication
- Supply: LR6 batteries, AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Safety: IEC 61010, Cat IV 600 V, Cat III 1000 V