The Fluke 27 combines accurate digital and analog measurement capability with extreme ruggedness and durability. They have cases twice as thick as any other DMM we build. They are totally sealed, waterproof to 3 feet (one meter) of water for one hour, tough enough to withstand contaminants, chemicals, accidental drops and severe electrical overloads.
Designed to meet military specification of MIL-STD-28800 for Style A, Class 2 instruments, the Fluke 27 performs under the extremes of heat, cold, humidity, shock, electromagnetic interference, vibration and downright abuse.
- 3200-count digital display for accuracy and resolution
- 31-segment analog bar graph for fast peaking, nulling zero adjustments and capacitor checking
- Fast autoranging and manual ranging
- TouchHold® function captures and locks the measurement and automatically updates with the next measurement
- Conductance for high resistance measurement
- Min/Max and Relative modes
- Superior EMI Shielding
- Operates from -15ºC to 55ºC (5ºF to 131ºF) and 95% Relative Humidity
- Rugged, O-Ring Sealed Case
- Built-in Tilt-Bail Hanger
- Meets Military Shock, Vibration and Water-Proof Requirements
- Conforms to IEC 1010-1 CAT III
- MSHA Approved
- Lifetime Warranty