The Fluke 8845A and 8846A 6.5 digit precision multimeters have the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. These meters are both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
These digital multimeters perform the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8845A and 8846A to measure frequency and period. In addition, the 8846A measures temperature and capacitance. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meters’ utility even more with their graphical display modes, including TrendplotTM paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms—features you won’t find on other multimeters.
The Fluke 8845A and 8846A include a TrendPlot™ function that is essentially a technique for reducing a time-series of measurements into a form that is easy to store and analyze, while still maintaining detail. Thanks to on-board signal processing power and a high-performance analog-to-digital converter and graphical display, the Fluke 884X is the first precision 6.5 digit multimeter to offer TrendPlot capability.
Of course, these meters are also durable and dependable, features you expect from any Fluke meter. This unique combination of features and performance makes the 8845A and 8846A an unbeatable value for a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing test, research and development, and service.
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %
- Dual display and versatile graphical capabilities
- 100 μA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 Ω to 1 GΩ with up to 10 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Both models measure frequency and period
- Multiple connectors for maximum flexibility
- USB memory drive port (8846A)
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- FlukeView® software and drivers add PC power and application compatibility
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V