The Model 2100 USB Digital Multimeter is the newest member of the Keithley family of high performance DMMs. Its high accuracy (38ppm), 6½-digit resolution is ideal for critical measurements. The Model 2100 features 11 measurement functions and 8 math functions to easily accommodate the most commonly measured parameters. All accessories, such as USB cable, probes, and software, are included with the Model 2100. With its unique combination of high precision and low total cost of ownership, the Model 2100 is an unbeatable value for R&D engineers, test engineers, scientists, and students making basic precision measurements on the bench and in system applications.
Introductory price offer of $795 ends September 30, 2007.
- High precision 6½-digit DMM for critical measurements at a 5½-digit price
- 11 measurement functions cover most commonly measured parameters
- Fully specified accuracies on all functions for ISO-compliant results
- TMC compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test programs
- Included PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft® Word and Excel
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Selectable front/rear inputs facilitate bench or rack use
- All accessories included for lowest total cost including startup software
- CE compliant