The SMU2055 is a robust full featured USB Multimeter, ideal for portable applications, built on Signametrics extensive experience in DMM designs for the PCI and PXI markets.
It is simple. Signametrics has been making plug-in DMMs longer than any other supplier, and we know how to do it better and for less. Now we bring that capability to the USB market.
The SMU2055 USB multimeter is powered by the same USB connection that controls it. Signal leads go straight from the SMU2055 to the test application or to a switching card. This eliminates the need for IEEE488 or other controller languages.
By cutting down on the number of components and connections in your test system, the USB DMM provides a reliable and cost effective automated measurement capabilities, without compromising performance.
- Lowest cost 6-1/2 Digit USB DMM
- Ideal for portable applications
- 5 x 7 x 1.3 inches
- 1.5 Watts
- Wide range of software packages supported
- Fast to setup and simple to use
- 250 readings/second
- DC & AC Volts & Current, 2-Wire, 4-Wire Ohms
- Plug-and-Play software with graphical user interface
- Fully programmable with Visual Basic, C++, and LabView