This family of 6-1/2 digit DMMs plug into any 3U PXI or CompactPCI Chassis. They sport +3,300,000 counts, which is over 300 % more dynamic range than other units in this category. The SMX2040 has all the functionality and performance expected of a high quality bench-top DMM plus Thermocouple measurements, Offset Ohms and various triggering modes.
The SM2040 series supports Plug-and-Play operating systems. Once installed, your computer will automatically detect and allocate I/O space, without having to set address switches.
The SMX2042 adds capacitance, frequency, various timing measurements, Peak-to-Peak, RTD temperature and more. The SMX2044 adds inductance, force/guard 6-wire Ohms, for measuring resistance networks and resistors in circuit. It also measures leakage with programmable voltage and can synthesize resistors. Several built in sources; DCV, ACV and DCI are fully programmable with variable level and frequency. The SMX2044 practically has a built in calibrator.
- Flexible, full featured autoranging DMM
- DC & AC Volts & Current, 2-Wire & 4-Wire Ohms
- 6-wire gaurded resistance measurement
- Extended resistance using the leakage measurement configuration
- True AC RMS measurements, 10Hz to 100kHz
- Peak to peak, crest, and median
- Timing function
- Inductance measurement
- Sourcing functions
- Internal temperature sensor
- Measure 1 µV to 330 V
- Up to 1000 rps
- Frequency counter 1 Hz to 300 kHz
- 330V isolation barrier