Equipped with communications functions, and offering additional functions, such as a simple scanner function and a BCD output function, the 7555 multimeter is applicable to both bench and production line use.
The memory of the multimeter can store up to 2000 measured data items and ten types of setup information.
- 5 1/2-digit display "199999"
- High speed sampling 125 times/second
- Complete communication functions
- Standard provision of RS-232-C, and optional addition of GP-IB
- Large current measurement - DC 200 A, AC 150 A (for current clamp use)
- Simple scanner for multiple point measurement (optional)
- BCD output & D/A output functions (optional)
- DCV, ACV, ohms2W, ohms4W, DCA, and ACA
- Measures large currents up to 200 A
- Current measurement using a current clamp (751106)
- Simple scanner (optional) - Multi-point DCV measurement (up to 8 channels) - With photo MOS relay, and a removable scanner terminal block to simplify wiring
- BCD output (optional) - Measurement data (including decimal point, unit, polarity and over-range) are output in parallel form - Combine the instrument with a programmable controller,to fit your production line
- D/A output (optional) - Any three-digit number in a row of the displayed data can be outputted in analogue with ±1V full scale