The 16532A Oscilloscope is a 1 GSa/s digitizing oscilloscope.
- 1 GSa/s digitizing for 250 MHz bandwidth single shot analysis
- 8000 samples per channel
- Automatic pulse parameters, displays time betweenÜ markers, acquires until specified time between markers is captured, performs statistical analysis on time between markers
- Lightweight miniprobes
- 2-channel simultaneous acquisition
- Bandwidth :dc to 250 MHz (real time, dc-coupled)
- Maximum Sample Rate: 1 Gigasample per second
- Number of Channels: 2, 4, 6, 8 simultaneous channels using the same time base setting(s)
Up to 10 channels with independent time bases for each pair of channels.
Up to 18 channels with the HP 16501A Expansion Frame
- Rise Time(2): 1.4 ns
- ADC: 8-bit real time