WaveExpert 100H, the first sampling oscilloscope capable of acquiring, measuring and processing signals that cannot be physically probed. It completely addresses the analysis and compliance requirements of the long serial data patterns required by standards such as second generation PCI Express, serial ATA, XAUI and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The modular architecture of the Wave Expert supports up to four optical or electrical channels with bandwidths up to 100 GHz as well as clock recovery and serial pattern generation up to 13.5 Gb/s.
In recent years, the rates of serial data signals have increased steadily from 2.5 Gb/s to 40 Gb/s and beyond. All this speed, of course, pushes up the bandwidth requirements of oscilloscopes. However simply providing this bandwidth is not sufficient for qualifying these high-speed links. High bandwidth oscilloscopes must have the detailed analysis capability required by next-generation standards. Adding to the measurement complexity is the emergence of receiver equalization which allows high-speed serial data links to operate error-free even when the signal is severely distorted. The WaveExpert 100H is the ideal signal integrity analysis solution for these applications.
- Ultra-High Bandwidth Signal Analysis
- Highly Accurate Jitter Analysis
- Fast acquisition, deep memory, and low jitter of HCIS timebase provide an unprecedented level of waveform analysis
- Up to 20 GHz TDR with Full S-paramter Measurements
- Eye Doctor™ Offers Virtual Probing and Equalized Signals
- Optical measurements at high data rates
- Modular acquisition covers bandwidth from 20 to 100 GHz
- Electrical and optical clock recovery modules
- PRBS pulse pattern generator module