LeCroy WaveSurfer 44Xs Overview
In the busy test and measurement environment of today, there is now a refreshing solution for routine circuit testing and debugging. It is the new WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope. Designed to make testing circuits virtually friction free, this new oscilloscope offers an easy-to-learn and use interface, a big screen, small footprint and very attractive pricing in the 400-600 MHz range.
Add high-performance mixed signal capability to a WaveSurfer Xs. Capture digital signals up to 500 MHz with up to 50 Mpts/Ch memory, 2 GS/s, and 18 or 36 channels.
- A Super Fit with your Working Style - The WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope is designed for easy and reliable everyday testing, day in and day out. Its simple, easy-to-use, touch-screen interface and its dramatically improved sample rate, will quickly earn it a permanent place on your bench
- A Marvelous Fit to Your Bench - The rules of scope design have been radically altered-in your favor. The large screen ensures that every nuance of your signal is clear, sharp and easy for you to interpret. The small footprint lets you keep it within easy reach
- A Match to Your Budget - You will be hard pressed to find a scope in its class that offers a better combination of value and performance. With 2-channel and 4-channel configurations and bandwidths of 400 MHz and 600 MHz, the new WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope can sample waveforms at up to 2.5 GS/s
- LeCroy WaveStream™ Fast Viewing Mode - The new LeCroy WaveStream fast viewing mode provides a vibrant, intensity graded (256 levels) display with a fast update to closely simulate the look and feel of an analog oscilloscope. The WaveStream mode is most helpful in viewing signals that have signal jitter or signal anomalies. Since the sample rate in WaveStream mode can be as high as 2.5 GS/s, it is an excellent runt or glitch finder
- Superior Signal Capture - The WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope beats short memory scopes hands down when it comes to the debugging of common circuit problems like clock/data issues and timing errors. It provides all the detail needed by delivering more than 100x the capture time at full sample rate compared to other oscilloscopes in its class. It effectively eliminates the trade-off between high sample rate and long capture time
- The Interface Redefines Simplicity - The WaveSurfer Xs interface and its operations have all been carefully considered to provide the busy engineer with a GUI that is smooth, transparent, and easy to use. Whether you are triggering on a runt or looking for an anomaly, most common measurements are only one touch away. When it comes to easy running, the WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope sets the standard
- Simple Zooming and Math - Zooming is so easy with this scope - simply draw a box around the area to be zoomed (or use the front panel QuickZoom button). Waveform math is also built in and easily applied. In addition, a power spectrum FFT is standard. It can be quickly invoked and easily set up, even by someone not familiar with FFTs
- One Touch Access to 23 Measurements - The WaveSurfer Xs oscilloscope fits your working style as comfortably as it fits your bench. Twenty-three basic measurements have been built in to give you quick answers.
- Access the measure menu from the front panel.
- Select your measurement (and source, as necessary).
- Measurements appear automatically below the grid and never obscure your signal
- Communicate all the ways you want - Document work and share it effectively by:
- Saving to on-board hard drive
- Saving to network drive
- E-mailing to team members
- Sending to a printer
- Utilizing front mounted USB port
- Main port is standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet