The DS-1150 is designed as an affordable replacement for analog scopes. User-friendly for the analog scope user, it offers the convenience of a digital storage application. It provides maximum flexibility for the price, with 32KB memory and an USB interface.
- Equivalent 25Gs/s (Max Real Time 200MS/s)
- 10ns peak detection for glitch capture
- 32K bytes long memory for flexible waveform Zoom in/out
- Auto trigger level setting to 50% and Auto-set
- Automatic measurements and FFT analysis
- Direct single trigger capture function by using a hot-key
- Saving 10 waveforms & 10 setup parameters
- PC interface with RS-232C and/or USB
- Parallel port for hard copy.