The Integra 60 offers four independent 100 MS/s, 8-bit digitizers combined with the extensive analysis capabilities found in the rest of the Integra family including sophisticated waveform analysis, measurement sequences and a versatile range of acquisition modes.
- Real-time DSP analysis includes FFT, filtering, histograms, and graphing Integrated signal conditioning
- Dual timebase for flexibility Bright full featured color display
- Continuous recording to disk and integral thermal writer.
- Max. memory per channel - 200KS
- Advanced triggering system
- One-touch hard copy to laser and color ink-jet printers
- Windows based control, analysis and report generation software
- Color Display