The Sigma 100HV has been specifically designed to meet IEEE1122 and IEC61083 standards for high voltage impulse applications. Includes four channels of 100 MS/s 12-bit digitizers per channel, 25 MHz bandwidth, 1 MegaWord memory per channel and an enhanced magnetically shielded RF enclosure. Optional Lightning Impulse Software performs transfer function and switching impulse analysis. Measures T1, T2, Up of lightning impulse waveforms to IEC 60, IEC 61083, IEEE 4, IEEE 1122, IEEE 1223 specifications.
Setting new performance standards, the Sigma series integrates high accuracy signal acquisition, extensive analysis capabilities and a full featured Windows™ PC in an affordable compact family of products.
All Sigma models have a 10.4" SVGA color touch-screen display, sophisticated array of real-time measurements, 100 baseT, PCI expansion slot, USB, SVGA output, PC audio in/out, mic in, RS-423 and parallel interfaces in an integrated Windows PC. Sigma series scopes have a standard active IntelliProbe interfaces which seamlessly integrates probe ID, scaling and probe power. Optional Synchroscope® Module which enables rotational measurements and independent dual monitor mode make a Sigma series scope a versatile choice.
- Up to 0.25% accuracy at probe tip - the best available at any price!
- Mix and match sample rates and resolutions
- Differential input mode
- Sophisticated range of real-time measurements including custom analysis
- Direct support for a wide range of third party analysis packages - even running on the Sigma!
- Application Library provides full DCOM customization capabilities
- Optional direct to disk mode enables ultra-long memories to 1 GS