TPS2000 Series Oscilloscopes Deliver Powerful Productivity from Bench to Field
As an engineer or technician, you must often make floating, or differential, measurements. You face faster edges and clocks due to the migration of higher performance technologies to widely implemented electronic systems and subsystems, with the pressure to conform to customer specifications or industry requirements.
And you may need to develop and test designs in a variety of challenging environments that demand versatility.
You can quickly tackle these tough challenges to speed the design, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance of components and systems with the world''''s first 4-isolated-channel, full featured, battery-powered oscilloscope – the TPS2000 Series.
- Isolated external trigger
- Eight hours of continuous battery operation with two batteries installed, hot-swappable for virtually unlimited freedom from an AC power source
- Optional power application software offers the broadest range of power measurements at its price point
- Quickly document and analyze measurement results with OpenChoice® software or integrated CompactFlash® mass storage
- Make floating and differential measurements - quickly, accurately, and affordably
- Speed the design and test of industrial power systems and subsystems
- Quickly debug and characterize signals with DRT sampling technology
- Correlate your measurements from bench to lab to field
- FFT standard
- Advanced triggers to quickly capture the event of interest
- Easily operate the oscilloscope with traditional, analog-style knobs and multi-language user interface
- Simplify setup and operation with autoset menu, autorange, waveform and setup memories, and built-in, context-sensitive help
- Adjust the oscilloscope to your operating environment with backlit menu buttons/display and brightness/contrast controls
- Eleven automatic measurements