The Agilent 5334A counter offers high-resolution measurement power with versatile signal conditioning, triggering, and external arming features to handle a range of demanding measurement applications. Rise and fall time, pulse width can be measured at the push of a button or with a single HP-IB command. Automatic trigger level and attenuator settings provide adjustment-free measurements that are displayed in units of your choice.
- Two matched 100 MHz A and B input channels (optional 1.3 GHz C channel)
- 9 digits per second resolution from .001 Hz to 1.3 GHz
- 2 ns single shot time interval resolution
- Automatic rise/ fall time, pulse and peak amplitude measurements
- Store/ recall of up to 10 front-panel setups
- Complete HP-IB programmability