A lineup of three new types of universal counters with high cost performance that features easy-to-use one key, one action, the user-friendly display guide and calculation functions support any application.
The SC-7207/SC-7206/SC-7205 universal counters provide full capabilities including frequency, period, time interval, pulse width, phase, frequency ratio, duty cycle, event accumulation and peak voltage measuring, with simple operation. They are suitable for R&D and technical training as a basic measuring instrument as well as for production/inspection lines.
- Easy operation with one key, one action
- Easy-to-read fluorescent indicator tube provides detailed information display of 5x7 dots
- Auto trigger function eliminates trigger level settings - Trigger level can also be set manually
- Comparator and statistical calculation functions easily make line inspection operations more efficient
- Capable of unit conversion (revolution, speed, etc) by using the scaling calculation function
- Waveform amplitude at peak voltage measuring for input signal can be checked easily
- Save/recall function of panel setup helps make inspection routines more efficient
- Full remote control via standard equipped GP-IB (option SC-701 for SC-7205) or RS-232C interfaces
- Options provide wide expandability