With the CNT-85 and CNT-85R frequency counters and calibrators, Pendulum offers the ultimate tools for stationary as well as portable calibration of frequency, from DC to over 8 GHz. These counters are designed for on-site calibration of the master clock in GSM base stations, offering a TUR of >50 over a 10 year period. They also fit on the R&D bench, in the calibration lab or in manufacturing test systems where fast and accurate frequency measurements are needed. Choose between the economy model CNT-85 and the ultimate CNT-85R including a built-in Rubidium time-base reference.
The CNT-85 frequency counter from Pendulum brings cal lab accuracy to field measurements. With the (optional) ultra-stable oven timebase and a high 10 digits resolution in just one second, it delivers high-accuracy measurements instantly. An overflow mode displays also the 11th and 12th digits, when needed. The CNT-85 is easy to use, compact and has a unique, smart automatic input triggering for any type of signal. A very short warm-up time of the oven oscillator, gives you ppb-performance after only 10 minutes.
- High resolution: 10 digits in 1s
- Low uncertainty: 0.0001 ppm (Rb)
- Short warm-up time: 10 min. to 4x10-10
- Wide frequency range to 8 GHz
- Smartest input trigger system
- Measures any type of input signal, incl. bursts, AM, FM and noisy signals
- Displays also input signal strength
- Excellent EMC-immunity
- Easy to use
- Ideal for on-site frequency calibration of the master clock in GSM base stations