The Agilent 33210A 10 MHz function generator with optional arbitrary waveform generation, offers uncompromising performance at a lower price for basic functions and waveforms. With standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms (OPTIONAL) - it is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
The front panel allows easy access to all the major functions with a single key or two. The knob or numeric keypad can be used to adjust frequency, amplitude, offset and other parameters. Internal AM, FM, and PWM modulation make it easy to modulate the waveforms without the need for a separate source. Additional features include ramp, triangle, noise, DC waveforms, and pulses with variable edges and are all available standard.
IntuiLink Waveform Editor for the 33210A is an easy to use program that provides add-ins for additional arbitrary waveform features as well as for inputting data from a wide variety of Agilent Oscilloscopes including the 5000 series, 6000 series, 7000 series, Infiniium and the 548XX Infiniium series. IntuiLink Waveform Editor software.
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K-point arbitrary waveform generator
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM Modulation, linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst all standard