USBwave12 is a new concept in USB function generator products. PC based function generators offer many user benefits including flexibility, ease of use and economy.
The USB interface has developed into probably the best and most widely implemented PC peripheral connection method and is a natural choice for the function generator.
USBwave12 combines very small form factor with high performance normally associated with much larger bench type products. Power for the function generator is provided via the USB interface connector, further simplifying the user experience.
USBwave12 is small enough to be carried in a shirt pocket or laptop bag but uses a standard BNC connector.
- USB Interface
- Comes with Windows USBwave12 software for 98SE/2K/XP
- Sine, square and triangle wave output
- 0 to 12.5MHz frequcy range with a 0.2Hz resolution
- 0 to +/-10V amplitude range with a 20mV resolution
- 0 to +/-10V offset range with a 20mV resolution
- 50 Ohm output impedance
- Output can also be tri-stated to protect sensitive circuitry whilst the function generator is set up
- Uses Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) for excellent stability
- User programmable frequency and phase
- Output is galvanically isolated from USB port to 300V Cat II
- Up to 4 units can be snapped together. The outputs will be synchronised and phase shiftable
- Same form-factor as the Elan USBscope50 Digital Oscilloscope
- Can be snapped together with a USBscope50 to form part of a suite of instruments
- Body is approx. 75mm x 31mm x 17.5mm