The AT-LA500 USB PC-based logic analyzer provides an ideal solution for real-time digital systems analysis with its compact size and flexibility - all at an affordable price.
The AT-LA500 can be used as a single instrument with 36 Channels at 500 MS/s and a memory depth of up to 4 Million samples per channel.
With AT-XSS (Extended Synchronous System) expansion system you can also connect up to 8 AT-LA500s to expand the number of availables channels without loss of performance: 288 channels at 500MS/s. With the AT-XSS, also connect to other AT Test instruments such as AWGs and oscilloscopes to create a complete measurement system.
- 36 Channels at 500 MS/s
- GigaView: 36 Channels at 1.5 GHz (666 ps)
- Connect up to 8 instruments with AT-XSS bus
- 500 MHz Timing Analysis
- 200 MHz DDR / 100 MHz SDR State Analysis
- Up to 4 Million Samples on all channels
- Up to 130 minutes of acquisition time
- Pattern and edge triggering
- 31 Trigger Levels
- 3 probe sets hot pluggable
- 4 programmable and independent thresholds on each instrument
- 4 Channels for External Clock
- 4 Independent programmable thresholds
- 1 Meter length probe
- Wide Voltage input range: -40V to 40V with Active HiZ Probe
- USB 2.0 interface (also supports USB 1.1)
- Windows 2000/XP OS