The Agilent 16717A 333 MHz state and 2 GHz timing logic analyzer module offers high performance state and timing analysis features for your future digital designs. It utilizes Agilent'''s breakthrough VisiTrigger™ technology.
- 2 GHz Timing Zoom
- Simultaneously acquire up to 2 GHz timing and 333 MHz state data across all channels through a single connection to your device under test.
- Provides superior flexibility in high-speed data capture with a variable sample rate from 250 MHz to 2 GHz, 16K memory depth, and variable placement of Timing Zoom data around the trigger point.
- 2M of acquisition memory is available on each channel to capture the information you need to link the symptom of a problem with the cause.
- Up to 340 2M deep channels simultaneously available.
- Each module offers 68 channels with 2M memory depth per channel.
- Half channel timing mode provides up to 4M memory depth per channel.
- Connect up to five modules together for a 340 channel system.
- VisiTrigger™ technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand -- its graphical representation shows you how the trigger condition will be defined.