The Agilent 16741A logic analysis module offers industry-leading memory depth and performance for debugging complex digital designs.
Accurate & Reliable Measurements Begin at the Probe Tip!
Probes are ordered separately. Choose a probe that fits your application: Agilent''s Recommended Probes
- 4M of acquisition memory helps link a symptom of a problem to the cause.
Innovative hardware in the 16741A improves system performance
- 200-MHz state speed supports today's and tomorrow's processors and technology trends
- 2 GHz timing zoom provides simultaneous high-speed state and timing acquisition through a single probe connection to the device under test
- VisiTrigger technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand
- 68 to 340 channels of data capture on the same time base and trigger
- Eye finder automatically adjusts setup and hold for highest confidence in measurements on high-speed buses