The Agilent 16742A logic analysis module offers industry-leading memory depth and performance for debugging complex digital designs.
- 16M of acquisition memory helps link a symptom of a problem to the cause
Innovative hardware in the 16742A improves system performance
- 200 MHz state speed supports today'''s and tomorrow's processors and technology trends
- 2 GHz timing zoom provides simultaneous high-speed state and timing acquisition through a single probe connection to the device under test
- VisiTrigger technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand
- 68 to 340 channels of data capture on the same time base and trigger
- Eye finder automatically adjusts setup and hold for highest confidence in measurements on high-speed buses