The Agilent 16751B logic analysis module offers industry-leading memory depth and performance for your future digital designs. The 16751B can be combined with 16751A modules in multi-module sets.
- 16M of acquisition memory is available to help link a symptom of a problem with the cause
- Innovative hardware in the 16751B improves system performance
- 400 MHz state speed
- 2 GHz Timing Zoom provides high-speed state and timing analysis simultaneously through a single probe connection to the device under test
- VisiTrigger™,; technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand
- 68 to 340 channels of data capture on the same time base and trigger
- Eye Finder automatically adjusts setup and hold for highest confidence in measurements on high-speed buses