The GP-22050 is an entry-level USB 2.0 high speed pattern generator, logic analyser, and bi-directional protocol exerciser / analyser. It offers a flexible PC-based instrumentation solution to generate digital stimuli, collect data, or interface electronic boards with specific bi-directional protocols.
The GP-22050 is controlled with the 8PI Control Panel software and enables 3 basic modes of operation: ADWG or pattern generator, Analyser and JTAG port controller. Additional modes of operation can be purchased to extend the GP-22050 capabilities.
- USB 2.0 high speed deviceÜ
- 50 MHz maximum frequency on all signals
- 16 kByte embedded memory
- 16 bi-directional data lines for data transfer from/to the PC
- 6 bi-directional control lines for clocking (in/out), triggering and automatic sequence generation
- Maximum sustained throughput on USB: 11 MByte/s
- Limited to 100 MByte and 100 MSample data depth per run
- I/O voltage from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Automatic streaming to/from the PC when data depth exceeds embedded memory (16 kByte)
- ADWG (pattern generator), Analyser and JTAG modes of operation inluded in the BASE package
- SPI / I_C exerciser / analyser modes of operation available as option