With its plain 8 MByte embedded memory buffer, 100 MHz operation on all 16 digital lines, and a sustained USB throughput up to 30 MByte/s, the GP-24100 is a powerful general purpose and evolutive PC-based solution that ideally complements your lab equipment for digital electronic system design, test and debug.
With its ADWG / pattern generator mode of operation, the GP-24100 allows you to generate extended depths of arbitrary digital stimuli, directly from a PC through a USB connection.
Conversely, the Analyser mode of operation transforms the GP-24100 into a simple logic analyser to collect and analyse digital data.
With the GP-24100, generating and collecting digital data to stimulate and analyse electronic systems have never been easier. Moreover, the provided 8PI Control Panel software offers free rich graphical, scripting (TCL/tk) and programming (C/C++) interfaces to automate tasks and make a bridge between your own programming environment and a real hardware prototype.
- USB 2.0 high speed device
- 100 MHz maximum frequency on all signals
- 8 MByte embedded memory
- 16 bi-directional data lines for data transfer from / to the PC
- 8 bi-directional control lines for clocking (in/out), triggering, automatic sequence generation
- Maximum sustained throughput on USB: 30 MByte/s
- Up to 100 MByte data depth per run
- I/O voltage from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Automatic streaming on USB when data depth exceeds embedded memory (8 MByte)
- ADWG (pattern generator), Analyser and JTAG modes of operation included
- SPI / I_C exerciser / analyser modes of operation optionally available
- ÜLVDS connector adapter available as option