With operation up to 200 MHz and its 8 MByte embedded memory, the GP-24200 defines a new level of performance for USB 2.0 PC instruments.
Applications: high speed digital stimuli / pattern generation, digital data analysis or fast bi-directional protocol port control.
The GP-24200 is delivered with the 8PI Control Panel software for control from the PC, featuring GUI, TCL/tk scripting and C/C++ DLL interfaces on all modes of operation.
- USB 2.0 high speed device
- 200 MHz maximum frequency on all signals
- 8 MByte embedded memory
- 16 bi-directional data lines for data transfer from / to the PC
- 8 bi-directional control lines for clocking (in/out), triggering, automatic sequence generation
- Maximum sustained throughput on USB: 30 MByte/s
- Up to 100 MByte data depth per run
- I/O voltage from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Automatic streaming on USB when data depth exceeds embedded memory (8 MByte)
- ADWG (pattern generator), Analyser and JTAG modes of operation included
- SPI / I_C exerciser / analyser modes of operation optionally available
- LVDS connector adapter available as option