The La-Logic-16 is a sophisticated PC-based logic analyzer. It captures at a maximum of 200Mhz on its 16 channels simultaneously into its deep 1M samples/channel buffer.
It can also operate as a 16-channel pattern generator.
It connects to the PC via the USB-port and does not require any external power.
The package is complete with all accessories included to start debugging immediately.
- 200 MHz sampling rate
- 16 Channels
- A huge 1Mb sampling buffer depth per channel
- An integrated 16 Channel pattern generator
- Flexible trigger options
- External clock input
- Extended capture time
- Variable input threshold
- Variable pre-/post trigger buffer sizes
- Digital logger capabilities
- CE qualified
- The unit connects to your PC via USB-2 connection
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista32
- 2 Year guarantee