Hardware developers, hardware/software integrators and embedded software developers will appreciate the range of capabilities of the TLA7Bxx Series logic analyzer modules. Its broad feature set includes capturing and correlating elusive hardware and software faults; providing simultaneous state, high-speed timing, and analog analysis through the same probe; using deep state acquisition to find the cause of complex problems; real-time, nonintrusive software execution tracing that correlates to source code and to hardware events; and nonintrusive connectorless probing.
The TLA7Bxx Series logic analyzer modules offer the Tektronix breakthrough MagniVu™ technology for providing high-speed sampling (up to 50 GHz) that dramatically changes the way logic analyzers work and enables them to provide startling new measurement capabilities.
The TLA7Bxx modules offer high-speed state synchronous capture, high-speed timing capture, and analog capture through the same set of probes. They capitalize on MagniVu technology to offer up to 20 ps timing on all channels, glitch and setup/hold triggering, and display and time stamp that is always on at up to 20 ps resolution.
- 68/102/136 Channel Logic Analyzers with up to 128 Mb Depth
- MagniVu™Acquisition Technology Provides up to 20 ps (50 GHz) Timing Resolution to Find and Measure Elusive Timing Problems Quickly
- Up to 156 ps (6.4 GHz)/512 Mb Deep Memory Timing Analysis
- Up to 1.4 GHz Clock with up to 3.0 Gbs Data with a Data Valid Window of 180 ps for State Acquisition Analysis of High-Performance Synchronous Buses
- Simultaneous State, High-Speed Timing, and Analog Analysis Through the Same Probe Pinpoints Elusive Faults
- Glitch and Setup/Hold Triggering and Display Finds and Displays Elusive Hardware Problems
- Transitional Storage Extends the Signal Analysis Capture Time for Signals that Transition Infrequently
- Trace Problems from Symptom back to Root Cause in Real-Time Across Multiple Modules by Viewing Time-Correlated Data in a Wide Variety of Display Formats
- Compatible with the Wide Assortment of P6800/P6900 Series Probes for both Single-Ended and Differential Signals that Provide Capacitive Loading Down to 0.5 pF
- Purchase Only the State Speed and Record Length Needed Now and Later Upgrade with PowerFlex
- Broad Processor and Bus Support