Digital design engineers face daily pressures to speed new products to the marketplace. The TLA7N4 logic analyzer module answers the need with breakthrough solutions for the entire design team, providing the ability to quickly monitor, capture and analyze real-time digital system operation in order to debug, verify, optimize and validate digital systems.
Hardware developers, hardware/software integrators and embedded software developers will appreciate the range of capabilities of the TLA7N4 logic analyzer module. Its broad feature set includes capturing and correlating elusive hardware and software faults; providing simultaneous state and high-speed timing analysis through the same probe; using deep state acquisition to find the cause of complex problems; real-time, non-intrusive software execution tracing that correlates to source code and to hardware events; and non-intrusive probing.
The TLA7N4 logic analyzer module offers Tektronix'''''' breakthrough MagniVu™ technology for providing high-speed sampling (up to 2 GHz) that dramatically changes the way logic analyzers work and enables them to provide startling new measurement capabilities.
The TLA7N4 module offers high-speed state synchronous capture and high-speed timing capture through the same set of probes. It capitalizes on MagniVu technology to offer 500 ps timing on all channels, glitch and setup/hold triggering and display, and timestamp that is always on at up to 500 ps resolution.
- 136 Channel Logic Analyzer with up to 8 Mb Depth
- MagniVu™ Acquisition Technology Provides 2 GHz (500 ps) Timing Resolution to Find Difficult Problems Quickly
- Up to 200 MHz State Acquisition Analysis of Synchronous Digital Circuits
- Simultaneous State and High-speed Timing Analysis Through the Same Probe Pinpoints Elusive Faults Without Double Probing
- 500 MHz Deep Timing Analysis with Up to 8 Mb Per Channel
- Glitch and Setup/Hold Triggering and Display Finds and Displays Elusive Hardware Problems
- Transitional Storage Extends the Signal Analysis Capture Time
- Broad Processor and Bus Support
- Full Range of General-Purpose and High-density, Non-intrusive Probes