The TLA7NAx Logic Analyzer Module speeds debug and verification of fast buses and complex embedded systems with an industry-leading combination of acquisition, triggering and analysis capabilities. Quickly debug fast buses like DDR memory and PCI-X, using long record length to capture intermittent events over a wide time window and MagniVu high-speed timing to simultaneously capture glitches as small as 125ps. The TLA7NAx module’s advanced triggering capabilities allow you to trigger on microprocessor operation failures, which speeds troubleshooting of embedded systems incorporating microprocessors such as the PowerQUICCIII. Additional tools like source code and protocol analysis and listing view make monitoring and debugging processor operation faster and easier.
- 34/68/102/136 Channel Logic Analyzers with up to 128 Mb Record Length to Capture Long Periods of Time
- 500 ps (2 GHz)/32 Mb Timing Analysis to Track Down Elusive Timing Problems Faster
- 125 ps (8 GHz) MagniVu™ Acquisition simultaneous with Timing or State Acquisition to Find Difficult Problems Quickly
- Up to 450 MHz State Acquisition Analysis of Synchronous Digital Circuits
- Glitch and Setup/Hold Violation Triggering and Display Finds and Displays Elusive Hardware Problems
- Transitional Storage Extends the Signal Analysis Capture Time
- Connectorless Probing System With 0.5 pF Capacitive Loading Eliminates Need For On-board Connectors, Minimizes Intrusion on Circuits and is Ideal for Differential Signal Applications
- Broad Processor and Bus Support
TLA7NA4 - 136 channel (4 are clock and 4 are qualifier channels) Logic Analyzer module, 125 ps MagniVu™ Acquisition simultaneous with 500 ps Timing and 235 MHz State, 512 Kb Record Length Logic Analyzer Module.