The Agilent 54830D 2+16-Channel 600 MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), with 2 scope channels and 16 logic timing channels, uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements and triggering of a logic analyzer. Digital and analog events are aligned in time so you can easily relate cause and effect in difficult mixed-signal, digital and analog troubleshooting situations. Now with the N5397A FPGA Dynamic Probe, the 16 logic channels can be used to look inside your FPGA.
The 54830D also incorporates the Agilent MegaZoom technology, now available up to an unprecedented 128 Mpts, that provides fast waveform update rates and instant response, even with the deepest memory being acquired. Mixed-signal triggering provides a complete set of triggering features across all 16 logic timing channels and 2 scope channels.
- Integrated 2 scope and 16 timing channels
- 600 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Up to 128 Mpts optional memory, also available as after-purchase upgrades
- Standard 4 Mpts memory
- Simple, analog-like front panel with Windows® GUI
- Time correlation for the 16900/16700/1680/1690 series logic analyzer and scope
- Web-enabled remote control and email on trigger